Blood Pressure Monitors Such As
Upper Arm BP Monitors
Wrist-Mounted BP Monitors
Monitors vary in screen size, portability, and accuracy. Contact us today or come in for more information about finding the right monitor for you.
If you have private insurance, depending on the set up of your plan, it may cover the cost of the monitor. Talk to our pharmacy team today and they will provide you with the documents required by your insurance company for coverage.
Book an appointment today with any one of our highly qualified and certified pharmacists. To discuss any questions you may have about your high blood pressure and what it may lead to. Here are some of the common points of discussions:
- Comorbidities associated with hypertension
- Lifestyle changes
- Which blood pressure monitor is best for you
- Importance of exercise and dietary changes
- How to reduce your blood pressure without medication
- Simplify and maximize medication benefits