You should consult a health care provider or visit a travel health clinic preferably six weeks before you travel. This is an opportunity to:
- Review your immunization history
- Make sure your provincial/territorial vaccination schedule is up-to-date
- Discuss any trip-related health concerns you may have
- Assess your needs based on where you plan to travel and what you plan to do
You may need additional vaccinations depending on your age, planned travel activities and local conditions. Preventing disease through vaccination is a lifelong process.
Use the reference below to determine which vaccinations may be recommended or required for your destination: https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/health-safety/vaccines
Get your vaccination today at our local pharmacy, no wait required. Book online now for quicker service.
The Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care’s Publicly Funded Immunization Schedules for Ontario provides a list of vaccines and the recommended vaccine schedules. All recommended vaccines are available in our store and can be ordered now. Click here to visit the Ontario Immunization Program
- Bacille Calmette-Guérin (BCG)
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
- Meningococcal disease
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Pneumococcal disease
- Herpes Zoster (Shingles)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Yellow Fever
Want to skip the long lines in your physician office? Prefer a peace of mind?
Get any of the following vaccines administered by our highly skilled team of pharmacist by booking now and skipping the line.